Sunday, May 21, 2017

*sigh* cross-country

Sup guys,
Well after the awesome subject of last week I should of guessed that all would fall, this post is about the horrors of CROSS COUNTRY! (It was actually a blessing when I broke my arm a few years ago.) *tears falling down my face* now for the Q&A of torture;
How did it go for you?
I did OK. Coming seventh is not the best I have ever done, but it's not horrible. 
Do you feel like your fitness improved?
Image result for cross country gifsNo! I mean running a few kilometers isn't gonna improve my fitness.
Image result for warrior cats cute
#warriorcatcuteness
Do you feel that you showed perseverance?
Well I probably broke my lungs so yes, yes I think I showed perseverance. 
What can you do to keep on improving your fitness and perseverance?
Urrrrrrrrrrrrr, my mum has a running club she goes to on Saturdays I could go to that now and then.
Today's fun fact is......
(Drum roll please)
Blind people can see in their dreams!
Well that's all for today, 
Lionblaze OUT! 


  
           

9 comments:

  1. Lionblaze, exercise is an elixir. Learn to love it and life will be a rosier thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I will love it when I get a treadmill for my birthday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen a good video of a hamster on a treadmill - check this out - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2cq3fK4lq4

      Delete
  3. Great Post! Ha You Broke Your Lungs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup! BTW the warrior pic is cloudtail and.....(you know who:3)

      Delete
  4. How do you break your lungs?

    is it like being a donut on a highway?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good post even though cross country is the devil. I like the pic of cloudtail and...... you have to read the books.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ya know, because i did for most people, i would say something like
    "oh wow, gr8 post, sounds liek you had a wonderful time bruh!!1!11!"

    but then i actually read the post.
    huh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you were supposed to get fitter by training, not just by doing the actual race!

    ReplyDelete