Thursday, May 25, 2017

school roles


Image result for super hero gif
Hello, hello, HELLO,
How are you all? Lionblaze is in the house and its time to GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!! Today I'm going to be talking about the rolls I have around the school. My rolls are, first aid monitor, librarian and road patroller. Okay docay time for the Q&A
How do you help others through these roles?
For the first aid I help people by giving them ice packs, plasters and help there friends comfort them. When I'm on library I recommend people books, issue books, return books and shelve books (I chose this role because of all the books involved). And finally being a road patroller, I help people by getting them across busy roads safely. 
What do you enjoy about them?
Let me think...... I enjoy seeing kids leaving the first aid with a smile on there faces compered to there sad ones when they first entered. For the librarian roll I just love reading so anything with books involved is good for me. Last but not least is being a road patroller. I just like to see people across the road safely with out, you know without being hit by cars.
        What have you learned?
Well while been on first aid I have learned that it is REALLY hard to get splinters out of fingers and that some people are SUPER clumsy. After been on the library for so long I have learned the spelling for library AND the lay out of the schools library much better. For road patrol I have learnt a few road rules and how late buses usually are.
What have/do you find/found challenging?
Image result for warrior cats brightheart
#warriorcatbittersweetniss
Not that much, only the exact stuff to put on injuries like the right sized plaster or ointment and stuff like that. Nothing for the librarian roll, except maybe learning the lay out of the library at the start of the year. Again nothing much for been on road patrol, only how loud my voice needs to be when I'm shouting stuff like "signs out,", "check,", "clear,", "cross now, " and "signs in,"
Do you have any suggestions for changes which could be made to this role?   
No suggestions for any of the roles except for first aid. We should  get trained A LOT earlier, I have been on for TWO TERMS and I STILL HAVE NOT BEEN TRAINED.
Today's fact is.......
(Drum roll please)
In 2006 an Australian tryed to sell New Zealand! 

Well that is all for today
LIONBLAZE OUT!!!!!     

12 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD

    THAT PICTURE IS SO CUTEEEE

    ReplyDelete
  2. :3 (I'm still getting over "my ribs hurt like a donut on a speed way" 0_0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You, Kiwifruit Elyse, Hollyleaf's blog, and Sandrine :3 are all such warrior lovers, it scares me! LOL! JK(about the scares me part)!:)

      Delete
  3. not surprised you are on library you love warriors

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YUP, BTW if you ever have nothing to read find the Erin Hunter section in the library (you will not regret it :3)

      Delete
  4. Good post. Sometimes I feel the library is my home. What about you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I, i'm a book worm, it is my job to love the library

      Delete
  5. sounds like you have fun, its good to have a responsibility that you enjoy! :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, i'm DEFINITELY running for it again next year!

      Delete
  6. awesome blog kate

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bet you couldn't last over a day without associating with reading somehow! Is there anything that you don't enjoy about library? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Funny and informative! Great that you know how to spell library now and I don't have to wonder why you spend most of your spare time in Liberia. And you are probably well suited to road patro duty given how very loud your voice can be. I'm proud of your community mindedness.

    ReplyDelete