Monday, May 15, 2017

BOOKS! (YESSSS, I LOVE BOOOKSSSSSSS)


HiiiIIIiiiIIIiiiIIIiii,
Image result for throne of glass
Yesssssssss! OMG! finally I get to talk about books! Usually I would talk about warriors, but *sigh* I know at least 3 other people who will write about warriors so instead I'm going to talk about......... THRONE OF GLASS! *yay, smile, rainbows* Soooo instead of droning on like an idiot I'm just going to go start the BEST Q&A ever :3;
What is the title and author?
I've already told you the title, throne of glass whereas the author is Sarah J. Maas  
What genre is it?
Urrr, probably fantasy, yeah definitely fantasy.
Describe plot and setting (but avoid spoilers)
Well its about. Wait no spoilers. OK its set in a different universe which still has kings and queens ruling over like every continent. The main character is called Celaena and she is basically a slave in a HORRIBLE salt mine, where everyone dies after two years there. The reason shes a slave is....... R-E-A-D T-H-E B-O-O-K
Haha, joking shes there 'cause..........Nah you gotta read the book. Warning this is a bloody and gruesome book,the exact opposite of rainbow fairies.
Which character did you relate to the most? Why?
Image result for throne of glassUmmmmmm, urrrrrrrrr, ??????????????????????, I think Celaena, because, URGGG I CAN NOT EXPLAIN WITHOUT SPOILING THE BOOK........so I'm just going to say READ THE BOOK!
Well that's the Q&A for today.

Today's fun fact is........(drum roll please)
Dogs can see there own farts!!!!!!

That's all for today,
Lionblazeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee OUT!



      

       

8 comments:

  1. great explanation
    ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Urggg just read, there is a lot of complicated stuff in it soooooooooooooo I can not explain much.......

      Delete
  2. It is a great book in a great series. I know because I have read the series and I can't wait till the new book comes out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. is it at the school library? cos it sounds really good

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lionblaze, I really think you could have given me a bit more to go on without spoiling the plot. Like.... Calaena is a strong female character who faces many hurdles and becomes a better person... blah blah blah. Also - I thoroughly recommend Salt by Maurice Gee - it's part of a trilogy - read all three they are excellent. Just can't remember which one is first. Best thing - written by a KIWI and he's still alive. That is my challenge to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Hmmm,I might secretly play the talking books to you as you sleep. Ha ha! That'll teach you.

      Delete