Wednesday, May 3, 2017

My HOLIDAYS!


Image result for rotorua gif
Amazing bubbling mud
Yo people, 



Image result for warrior cats funny
#warriorcatcraziness 
As you all probably know it has been the school holidays, no school work, YAY! Well cutting to the chase, today's post is about my favorite thing I did in the holidays. The most awesome, fun, amazing, great thing I did was, (drum rollllll) GOING TO ROTORUA!!!! We saw bubbling mud, New Zealand's biggest geyser and a kiwi named Marmara (the moon in Maori, also the name of my little sister) but that was not the most awesome, fun, amazing, great, part of going to Rotorua, nope it was going on the luge. For those who don't know what the luge is, its a go cat like ride, but more fun 'cause its out side and the brakes are you handle bars. There are seven steps of fun on/getting to the luge and they are;
1. Taking the skyline ride up to the luge
2. Watching people scream as they go on a terrifying ride
3. Going on the luge
4. Taking the chairlift (like the one you use when your going skiing) back to the top of the luge track
5. rinse and repeat steps 3&4 two times, if you want add a sister or brother to share the fun with
6. take the skyline ride back down
7. go home to read warrior cats
Today's fun fact is... drum roll please 
Skiing is the only six lettered English word with two i's in the exact middle.
Well, theres no more space left on this page so thats lionblaze OUT!   

5 comments:

  1. I think step 7 is my favorite step.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a thrilling fulfilling holiday! I'm jealous! Did you enjoy the drive (or flight maybe)and what did you do during the rides? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well the drive there was not to bad but I was sick on the ride back:(

      Delete