Monday, May 8, 2017

My goals!

Hello, hello Lionblaze is in the house!

Today's post is about something I'm pretty sure all of you have experienced, GOAL SETTING (noooo whyyyy!) Well at the end of the term me, my mum and my teacher got together and set some goals, like everyone in the class. Two of my goals were;
1. To read a book my mum recommended 
Image result for goal setting gif2. To learn all my basic facts (especially times and division)
Okay, *sigh* time for the Q&A
What are going to do to complete these goals?
Well I'm already reading a book mum recommended, Mao's last dancer (its a really good book almost as good as warrior cats!) its going to be pretty easy to complete it all I need to do is, well read it. For the other goal I think I will practices them at home as well as school.
Do you think this will be easy or hard (wow this is the last question(:)
Like I said before I think that finishing Mao's last dancer will be quite easy it is just a matter of you know, not losing it like I already have..... three times. Learning basic facts off by heart I think will be hard, I know like half of them already but that took me, like 7 years    :( ,luckily that is including addition and subtraction.
Today's fun fact is......(drum roll please)
Apricots have been around for over 4000 years!
Well that is all I have room for,
Image result for math gif
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Lionblaze OUT!




No comments:

Post a Comment