Sunday, May 6, 2018

Water Waste

Hey guys,
Image result for water pics coolThis week I will be talking about how much water I use and what I can do to cut back on my water use.

Some of the things I use water for are drinking, showering and doing the dishes. I drink around six glasses of water a day, I shower everyday/second day and I sometimes do the dishes. I also do the bathroom at my mum's house witch uses water. 

A few of the things I need to cut back on are how much water I use for doing the dishes, having short showers and not pouring water out from my drink bottle when I get back from school.

Image result for water been drunkThat is all for his week,
Lionblaze OUT!

Today's fun fact is (drum roll please......)
Children's bodies are around 78% water!

No comments:

Post a Comment