Wednesday, May 2, 2018

My Holidays!

Image result for tamarin cuteHi guys,
I'm back with another post. This weeks post is about my holidays.  I didn't do much, so I'm going to write about my visit to the zoo. 

We saw every animal in the zoo, my favorite animal was the cotton top tamarin monkeys. They were in an enclosure were they kept on coming right next to the glass. They also swung on branches and looked cute in general. 

Image result for giraffeI also loved the giraffes. One of the reasons was because they were so tall and elegant it was hard not to respect them. The were also not afraid of us, so they came close to the people and did stuff, unlike lots of the animals. 

That's all for today,
Lionblaze out!!!

Today's fun fact is (drum roll please...)
There are 260 known species of monkeys!

No comments:

Post a Comment