Sunday, May 13, 2018

After school stuff

Hi people, 
Today I'm talking about what I do after school.
The activities I do are girl guides, DRAMA and netball. 

Image result for dramaGirl guides is basically scouts except for the fact it is for girls only. We do heaps of fun activities like baking, going on trips, low ropes, learning how to put up tents and at the end of the term sometimes laser force. 

Drama is really fun. We do lots of improvisations (plays which we come up in only a few minutes). We play heaps of acting games. We also learn about how to express ourselves, how to stand on stage properly and of course how to act!

Image result for awesome netball picturesNetball is pretty obvious. I like playing defense and I hate shooting. We have practice on Wednesday and play our games on Saturday mornings. I really enjoy playing our actual games and I like my team.

Well that's all for today,
Lionblaze out!

Today's fun fact is (drum roll please)
22,500 people over 16 play netball once a week!


No comments:

Post a Comment