Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Learning stuff

Image result for plagiarismHello people,
This weeks post is a bit weird, I have to explain three things I have learned recently at school. Okay here we go;

First I learned about is what plagiarism is and why it's so bad. I learnt about it when we were doing a lesson on Egypt. I think it stuck with me because you can get arrested and put in jail for plagiarism. The thing is plagiarism can be anything really, copying a tiny sentence or a whole essay.   

Another thing I learnt was how to divide and multiple fractions. I have never been very good with fractions but after a while I started to understand what to do. And (bonus) it was really fun! The weird thing is when your dividing fractions they get bigger and when you multiply them they get smaller!


The last thing I learnt was about the pyramids. I didn't learn just one fact but several such as- 
-The biggest pyramid ever built was made in Giza for king Kufu
-They were filled with hundred's of traps for robbers
-There are two types of pyramids, step pyramids and sloped pyramids

Well that's all for today,
Lionblaze OUT!    
Today's fun fact is (drum roll please........)
53% percent of children in the world without education are woman but 2/3 of the people not able to read and write are men! 


2 comments:

  1. That is not how you spell Khufu it's. K-H-U-F-U. Anyway great post, I like the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting learning about fractions - knowledge is power!

    ReplyDelete