Monday, October 30, 2017

My Passion Project

Hello People,
This week's topic is passion projects! You may be wondering, what are passion projects? Well there basically topics your interested and want to learn more about. 

My topic is drama, every week I write a play and then perform it. I'm working on it with Olivia because it is kinda impossible to perform plays with one only person. Last week we did a play on Halloween. We want to write a new play every second week so we have some time to work on our performance skills. 

I choose this topic because I love drama and I thought it would be fun to learn more about it so I can become a better actor. I also like writing and I will be improving my writing skills when I write the play. 

Well that's all for today,
BYE!
Today's fun fact is (drum roll please........)
An other word for actor is thespian!

2 comments: