Monday, October 16, 2017

My Holidays:3

Hi,

Image result for lord of the ringsI'm back and today I'm going to be talking about my holidays! I only did one really interesting thing and that thing was having a sleepover with Sandrine. We did sleepover stuff; like eating pizza and playing video games. Until we decided to watch a movie. Normal people would watch a reasonably long movie like ice age or the Incredible's, I don't know. Well we decided to watch lord of the rings, not just one ALL of them AND Sandrine only had the extended additions all together it took 11.7 hours. Well I was there to 6:00pm the next day. Still good times....
Today's fun fact is (drum roll please.....)
Sam's pony in lord of the rings was just two people in a horse suit!
Well thats all for today,
Lionblaze OUT!

4 comments:

  1. wait sam's pony was just 2 peps in a horse suit?????????


    I HAVE BEEN LIED TO D:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. anyway good post, yeah that was fun XD

      Delete
  2. That sounded like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete