Sunday, September 17, 2017

The Art Exabition!

Image result for revelation art
Our topic was the Revelation 
Heyo people,
Today's post is about THE ART EXABITION! I know it was like three weeks ago but whatever. ON TO THE Q&A!
What skills did you learn/practise/improve during this event?
Hmmm, I IMPROVED at sponging, LEARNT how to make angles with craft knives and paper and I PRACTISED using chalk pastel.

What did you most enjoy about it?
I enjoyed people's reaction when they saw our AMAZING PAPER MACHE DRAGON!
Well that's all for today,
LIONBLAZE OUT!
(Opps, forgot the fun fact)
Today's fun fact is (drum roll please.......)
The biggest school in the world is in India, it has 39,437 pupils and 2,500 teachers!  

7 comments:

  1. I also liked art week!
    Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post! art week was cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. good post, i really enjoyed art week too. and sry about my ocd, but...
    exhibition*
    angels*
    -hunts down more misspelled words-
    oops*
    ok im done. :33333333333

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked art week too. Nice fact.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Swag post! Art week definitely was great. How many year groups are in the biggest school? :)

    ReplyDelete