Monday, November 27, 2017

Next year!

Hi people,
Today's post is on next year and how I'm feeling about been a year eight. Well on to the Q&A;
Image result for house captainWhat are some things you want to do/try/achieve next year?
Well I'm running for house captain so it would be really cool if I could get in for that. I would like to get a main role for the production.  
What are somethings your looking forward to next year?
Ummm, I'm definitely looking forward to the production and the change of class. I like the class I'm in at the moment but it would be cool if next year I could be Sandrine, Olivia AND Amelia.
What are somethings that could be challenging?  
Well if I was in a class without any of my friends, that would be sad. And when I'm a year eight I would have tones more responsibility so that could also be hard.

Well that's all for today,
LIONBLAZE OUT!


Today's fun fact is (drum roll please......)
The worlds oldest piece of gum is 9000 years old!


1 comment:

  1. No posts for 2018 yet! Looking forward to the first one.

    ReplyDelete