Sunday, November 12, 2017

Because Of Winn Dixie

Image result for because of winn dixie
Heyo,
Hi people I'm back with an other post this week its about a book you read when you were younger. As you can probably I'm writing about "because of Winn Dixie". I was around eight when I first read it so I can't remember the exact plot but I'll explain it as best I can.

The book is about a girl called Opal, who's life basically sucks. Her mum had left Opal and her dad when she was still a little girl. She just had to move away from her old home and Opal missed her old town and friends. Until one day when she was out in the village shopping she sees a stray dog ransack a fruit and veggie shop. Opal felt sorry for this hungry stray, and brung him home. The story is about how how the dog (which she named Winn Dixie after the Grocery store she found him in) falls in love with Opal and how Opal falls in love with him. 

The story is soooo cute and I still read it now and then, because it is really well written and just an easy read for when ever your bored.

Well that's all for today,
LIONBLAZE OUT!

4 comments: