Monday, August 7, 2017

Book clubs!:)

Hello, hello, hello!
Image result for book gifsSup people, I'm back with another post! It's about............BOOK GROUPS! For those who don't know what book groups there basically groups that everyone in the class are sorted into based on the difficulty of the book, the best thing about it is YOU GET A SAY IN WHICH BOOK YOU READ! The book I'm reading is called "The Dark Is Rising" On to the Q and A!
Are you working well together?
 I think so, were not going off topic or been stupid. (By the the way the people in my group are Sandrine (YAY), Liam R and Alex B) I'm in quite a small group which makes it easier to include everybody. So yeah, we are working well together.
How have you been contributing to your group?
I have been contributing by..... I don't know? I always read the right amount and talk. And I do contribute my ideas (My big sister Elizabeth is reading this over my back talking about her experiences with book groups😆)
What do you think of your book so far?
 I like it a lot, it's written really well and the story line is AMAZING!!
Todays fun fact is......(drum roll please!)
The most read books in the world are the holy bible, Quotations from Chairman Mao Tse-Tung and Harry Potter (duh)
Well thats all for today, lionblaze OUT!

2 comments:

  1. "...not going off topic or been stupid"

    well that's one way to say it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post sounds like a good book. I wanted to read it, but I got into Among the Hidden and like it, so I can't complain.

    ReplyDelete