Sunday, August 20, 2017

Art:3

Hello people!
Image result for horrified gif
My first reaction
Image result for evil scheming gif
My second reaction
Today's post is about............ART! At school we are having an art fair! Usually we have topics like layers of the earth, space, famous artists you get the point but this year we are doing the bible. My first reaction was well depressed/horrified. I mean the bible has cool stories and stuff but I mean drawing about it really. But then I got told we were doing the revelation and my reaction changed completely! The revelation is basically the crazy part of the bible where dragons eat babies and stuff. Enough said well on to the Q&A!
What is your favorite piece of art? 
Probably the mixed media art, its basically a whole lot of symbols from the revelation mixed together.
What techniques have you learnt?
I have learnt how to use paper cutter properly, sponging, painting and yeah....
Today's fun fact is..........(Drum roll please!)
Vincent van Gogh only sold one painting IN HIS LIFE!
Well thats all for today,
BYE!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. Now I feel sorry for Vincent Van Gogh. By the way I like the gifs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should. He had depression and lived in poverty:(

      Delete
  3. lel, great gifs
    yeah i saw the mixed medias and they are pretty kewl :3

    ReplyDelete