Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Term FOUR!!!!

Hi guys,
Image result for nice kidsSOOO as you know it is term four which means COLLEGE, Well in 14 weeks and two days, but not like I'm counting down or anything.... But anyway this post is about how I can make the term better.

Some things I can do to make the term go more smoothly are;
not talking on the mat and trying to be nice to everyone. That way class will not be disrupted and no one will get into fights.

Image result for cool cakes doctor whoSome ways I can support others are by (again) nice to everyone so the term goes smoothly. And I can also help people with their school work more because often in term four people get tired and can't be bothered doing anything. So helping and encouraging can go a long way.

Some fun activities are DEFINITELY the cake baking competition and the golden tickets. They were both amazing last year and it would be really fun to do again this year.

Well that's all from me,
LIONBLAZE OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment