Sunday, June 17, 2018

Science Fair (Dun, Dun, DUNNNNNNN)

Image result for odd ones out science fair
A Basic Science Fair
Hi people, 
Today I'm going to be talking about the SCIENCE FAIR!(Dun, DUN, DUNNNN). For those who don't know, the science fair is a thing were get something you're interested in, do a test, write stuff about the test and then slap it on a board. 

I'm pretty happy with the work I've done so far. I have done everything except actually stick it on my board. I had to test people witch took awhile so I think I have done pretty well. I'm probably going to finish before the weekend.

Image result for scienceI do find my topic quite interesting. My topic is positive priming. Positive priming is basically when you get some one ready for some thing. My test was reasonably simple I just had to show a few people a power point with positive words on it to get them primed. I find my topic quite interesting because I enjoy psychology and studying the human brain.

Thats all for today,
Lionblaze OUT!

Today's fun fact is (drum roll please...)
Cracking your knuckles isn't bad for you!!




No comments:

Post a Comment