Monday, June 12, 2017

DOCTOR WHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (no I am not overly exited)

Image result for doctor who intro gif
This is the intro to each episode  
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,
Sup people, lionblaze is in THE HOUSE, as you can see by the title;
a) this weeks topic is doctor who
b) I am not at all excited about this
Many of you may be asking "how can this be, surely not everybody in room 12 watches it?" To answer your question, no, this week we get to chose something we are currently addicted to. For me doctor who=addiction. Okay, time for the Q&A:
Explain a bit about it for those who DON'T know much about it.
(That's not a question, meh)
Doctor who is about a time traveler and his assistant (always a girl????) who go on adventures to different galaxies. The series has a mix a humor, terror, adventure and, unfortunately cliff hangers. Most of the episodes, in fact ALL of the episodes have aliens in them. That is not to surprising considering that the Doctor himself is an alien. He looks much like a human, but he has two hearts, is MUCH SMARTER than an average human. Oh yeah, he can also regenerate. In the doctor's case regeneration means that if he is in a situation where he is about to die he regenerates the doctor will changes his appearance and personality. Each time that happens he is played by a different actor I'm currently on David Tennant. Last thing, most of you are probably wondering, why are you calling him the doctor? That's because no one except the doctor knows his true name.
How long have you been interested in it?
Probably since  I was nine. That was when dad introduced it to me. It is 'kinda a family tradition that dad watches it with whoever is nine. It started with Elizabeth and hopefully will happen with Marama as well. 
Image result for doctor who gif brilliant
David Tennant's catchphrase  
What is so great about it?
THE INTRO! Every time we start an episode I just stare at the T.V and my face just moves along with the tardis (the police box). I do not react to ANYTHING before the intro is over. To this day I don't know why my family think I'm weird. Apart from that I love the perfect balance of humor and action. The show leaves you sitting on the edge of your seat and will stay with you long after its finished. The characters are believable and interesting, each plot is better than the last. And don't even get me started on the plot twists! The show is perfect for anyone who likes being scared out of their mind one second, rolling around on the floor with laughter the next. 
Today's fun fact is..... 
(Drum roll please)
The 50-star American flag was designed by an Ohio high school student for a class project. His teacher originally gave him a B–.
Well that's all for my favorite all for my blog post ever,
Kate                          

11 comments:

  1. Wunderbar. Wish I had a sonic screwdriver...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never watched Doctor Who...

    It sounds intresting though,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I need to watch Doctor who to gain acceptance in the SuperWhoLock fandom, so I'll start after supernatural!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first gif is so distracting when I am trying to read your post but nice post

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha ha why am i not surprised?
    wait a minute...


    your fact of the day is the exact same one as mine...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Weird... Maybe we got it off the same sight?

      Delete
    2. yea tahts probably it

      Delete
  6. Great post! I think I might watch it...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I second Kate's recommendation - you guys should all watch it.

    ReplyDelete