Thursday, March 30, 2017

TECH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello, its me, lionblaze the most awesome person in the universe,

Image result for led lamps GIF\Today I'm talking about tech For you humans out there who do not know what tech is well, its when you go out of school and do stuff like cooking, wood works, sewing, electronics and design plus lots more. I'm doing electronics and design, its ok but I'm really looking ford to some other things. OK, HIT ME WITH THE Q&A;
What class are you in?
I've already answered that, electronics and design, what weren't you listening?
                                                    what have you made/done so far?
Image result for the three warrior catsOur  group is making LED lamps, pretty cool but hard to do. My one has some cats from warriors (a book series I LOVE, read the books NOWWW.)
what class are you most looking ford to?
Can I have two? Cooking.... umm yeah cooking, maybe because I'm really hungry at the moment, plus I've loved cooking all my live.
 what can you do to make sure you get the most out of your lessons?
I don't know, listen?
What that all of the questions! Yessss, I umm mean well,
Today's fact is.......... drum roll please!
A bolt of lightning is 6 times hotter than the sun!
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee




4 comments:

  1. whats tect? (its tech) (also im pretty sure its not an acronym) (lol)
    also how do u get pics it doesnt work for me??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicce answers and post WARRIORS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lionblaze great post, anyone who is reading this read WARRIORS!

    ReplyDelete