Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Trump....wait I mean the start of the year



hi guys,






 Related imageso its now 2017, Donald Trump is probably going to kill as all, but I'm not here to talk about Trumps antics, no I'm here to tell you about THE START OF THE YEAR, DUN, DUN, DUN (no I am not being overly dramatic what ever gave you that thought).
once again it is the start of the year but this time it is different, this time I AM A SENIOR....... whatever.
Image result for 2017 gifsso now I am important and I have the responsibility to boss little kids around *cough cough* I mean help year 1's and 2's get the hang of things. The start of the year has been pretty fun so far I have really liked going to tech, so what I have found challenging well that's kind of obvious all the TESTS (I have a totally real theory that they are made by the devil HIMSELF). But you know schools been fun.
Today's fact is, drum roll please...........
There is a type of cheese which is made with maggots in it on purpose! 
(gross) 
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,
Lionblaze



















1 comment:

  1. Lionblaze, you could never be accused of being overly dramatic. Never. Ever. Ever Ever ever. Like, no way. Zilch. You? Dramatic? NO WAY

    ReplyDelete